When an animal trainer walks into a cage of lions. He will carry a whip and pistol. But invariably ( in every case) they also carry a stool, which is the most important tool. Why the stool?
– The trainer thrusts the end of the stool which has four legs toward the face of the animal. The animal tries to focus on all four legs at once. In the attempt to focus on all four, a kind of paralysis overwhelms the animal, thus it becomes weak, tame and disabled because its attention is fragmented.
The enemy has an arsenal of tools, devices, strategies, methods, and situations that he will set before us trying to take our attention of being in complete adoration of the King.
We, the children of God, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” – John 10:27
are free by the blood of Christ. We do not belong in a cage of doubt, fear, weakness, stress, panic, or heavy burden’s of everyday life’s activities. We cast them at His feet, in exchange He offer’s us victory over these circumstances that we may find ourselves in.
This one thing that he (Satan) knows of is this. DEFEATED AT CALVARY.
1. The enemy would love to kill us with his “pistol”, but he has no power to do so.
2. The enemy tries to whip, but it has no sting.
3. The enemy then pulls out his ultimate weapon, which is to do this one purpose. To make us lose focus of the cross, the race that is set before us.
When the enemy walks into whatever we are dealing with at that time. He will thrust his “stool” magnifying it, making it look like it is too big for our God to conquer.
The enemy is taking a chance, he knows that you are the child of God, he knows that he “might” get rebuked and will have to leave, once he decided to enter.
– But do we know the power that lyes in us?
Most Christian’s today, do not know how to have authority over the enemy. He belong’s under our feet, not face to face.
We don’t have to have an addiction to be in this cage, sadly enough it happen’s more than it should. That is why we must stay attentive at all time’s, awaiting His arrival to bring us home with Him. This is a spiritual battle field, “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places). – Ephesians 6:12
– So what will you do next time when you find yourself in this situation?
– Our answer and remedy is to call upon the name of the Lord, to cast our burden’s on Him. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” – Matthew 11:30
~ Be Ready, Stay Focused & Never look back ~</
One thought on “The Cage”
Gary, that’s good stuff!
I really needed to that.